Recharge, Restore and Reset (Thermotherapy)
Price: £100.00, Duration 45 mins
Take time for you. Relax in our thermotherapy pod with aromas of essential oils and Himalayan crystal salts. LED light therapy and infrared heat invigorate your cellular processes of aging skin, both on the face and body. Restore, repair, rejuvenate the skin’s radiance by penetrating the dermis.
Reduce inflammation and relax with a soothing hot, vibrational massage whilst inside the pod. Oxygen is introduced to the pod to oxygenate our skin, which is of course is the largest organ of the body.
Cryotherapy has many health benefits, which you can learn about on our cryotherapy page
If you have any of the following health conditions, you should determine whether cyrotherapy is suitable for you.
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Heart value failure status after heart operations
- Ischemic heart disease
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Pregnancy (from the 4th month)
- Vasculitides (blood vessel wall inflammations)
If you have any of the following medical conditions, you will not be able to take our cryotherapy treatments:
- Untreated high blood pressure (arterial hypertention)
- Heart attack which dates back less than half a year
- Decompensated (derailed) disease of the cardiovascular and respiratory system
- Unstable angina pectoris (reoccuring or increasing heart pains)
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (Fontaine stages III and IV)
- Expired venous thrombosis
- Acute disease of the airways
- Acute kidney and urinary tract diseases
- Severe anemia
- Cold-allergy signs
- Tumor diseases
- Bacterial and viral skin infections
If you are very frail, weak, bedridden, pregnant/breat feeding women, or have blood that won't clot, OZone Therapy cannot be taken. Additionally it is not for children under 14 years of age or for people 4 days before and after chemo.
You will be required to sign a disclaimer before your treatment is carried out and you will need to complete a Medical Declaration form. These will be sent to you via email or SMS after your booking is placed. Please complete them prior to your visit. By making a booking you agree to our terms & conditions.