Price: £80.00, Duration 15 mins
Kickstart your day with cryotherapy. Boost your metabolism and burn up to an additional 500 calories. A quick fix to lack lustre energy and deep-set fatigue. Stimulate the body to produce endorphins and adrenaline ready to take on the rest of the day.
Cryotherapy has many health benefits, which you can learn about on our cryotherapy page
If you have any of the following health conditions, you should determine whether cyrotherapy is suitable for you.
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Heart value failure status after heart operations
- Ischemic heart disease
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Pregnancy (from the 4th month)
- Vasculitides (blood vessel wall inflammations)
If you have any of the following medical conditions, you will not be able to take our cryotherapy treatments:
- Untreated high blood pressure (arterial hypertention)
- Heart attack which dates back less than half a year
- Decompensated (derailed) disease of the cardiovascular and respiratory system
- Unstable angina pectoris (reoccuring or increasing heart pains)
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (Fontaine stages III and IV)
- Expired venous thrombosis
- Acute disease of the airways
- Acute kidney and urinary tract diseases
- Severe anemia
- Cold-allergy signs
- Tumor diseases
- Bacterial and viral skin infections
If you are very frail, weak, bedridden, pregnant/breat feeding women, or have blood that won't clot, OZone Therapy cannot be taken. Additionally it is not for children under 14 years of age or for people 4 days before and after chemo.
You will be required to sign a disclaimer before your treatment is carried out and you will need to complete a Medical Declaration form. These will be sent to you via email or SMS after your booking is placed. Please complete them prior to your visit. By making a booking you agree to our terms & conditions.